Gamma Knife Surgery - Have Brain Surgery, Be Home in Time For Dinner

Gamma Knife Surgery is not really surgery as you know it. There is no knife, no scalpel. Why did they name it Gamma Knife Surgery Beats me. But I can tell you it’s an effective tool. Take it from someone who has had their head opened up more than once. Gamma Knife patients usually waltz out of the hospital the same day and still have their hair. I walked, or rather walked gingerly to my car the week after each of my craniotomies. And my head was shaved which did not qualify me as a fashion diva. So it’s worth the effort to see if your brain tumor or brain disorder qualifies for gamma knife surgery.

It is important to note that Gamma Knife (GK) and Cyber Knife are not the same thing. The GK was specifically created, designed and built to treat brain tumors and disorders. The cyber knife was not. There are other distinctions, however, this will focus on the benefits of gamma knife and what to look for in terms of good GK treatment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any query regarding Gamma Knife Radiosurgery you can contact us

There was an error in this gadget
gammaknifeinfo.blogspot.com is a web directory which guides you to find out websites related with all gamma knife centre, gamma knife hospital, journals, gamma knife lectures, gamma knife e books, gamma knife videos,gamma knife forums,...etc. To help others in gamma knife related website or link please contribute Email me .