Gamma Knife Accomplished

Good morning, beautiful women!

I am "high" on coffee and steroids, and a bit rambunctious (SP??), so excuse the jumpiness lol

I had gamma knife treatment Tuesday....all went well. One small spot, 16 minutes of ZAP, out the door by noon, slept for most of the day. Scheduled for follow up in August, will hear from onc today about scheduling other scans.

Plan to be back to work next week...no driving, so my husband gets to be my chauffeur hahahaha (God bless that man...he already is my personal chef, housekeeper, shopper, medic, "pool Boy"....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any query regarding Gamma Knife Radiosurgery you can contact us

There was an error in this gadget
gammaknifeinfo.blogspot.com is a web directory which guides you to find out websites related with all gamma knife centre, gamma knife hospital, journals, gamma knife lectures, gamma knife e books, gamma knife videos,gamma knife forums,...etc. To help others in gamma knife related website or link please contribute Email me .